GATHERINGS & EVENTS
We meet at 11am at Bucks Uni, 3rd Floor 106 Oxford Rd, Uxbridge UB8 1NA
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries
The Kingdom Leadership Program has certain standards that we expect all involved to adhere to whether they are mentors or those being mentored. These standards are in line with biblical values and are intended to help ensure that we honour God and each other throughout this program, and hopefully beyond.
- We expect each person involved to a born again Spirit filled believer of Jesus Christ.
- To be actively pursuing the Lord with a lifestyle prayer, praise and worship.
- In agreement to our statement of faith. Statement of Faith
- Continually cultivating the fruit of the Spirit throughout our lives.
- An attitude of excellence, and a positive spirit
- Honouring others in what we say and do through the love of God.
- Financial integrity whether personal, work, business or other means.
- Glorifying Jesus rather than seeking to glorify self.
- Sexual wholeness whether single, married, divorced or widowed.
- To have no involvement with drugs and gambling, or getting drunk on alcohol.
- Commitment to Majesty as your local church and serving in the house
- Commitment to the mentor throughout the program
- Commitment to the program and ensuring all tasks are completed
The KLP is voluntary and withdrawal of this program can be made at anytime.
If you have any issues with your mentor i.e. they're not following the standards set out above, then please speak to either Pastor Steve, or Vijay. Your mentor should not be asking you to do anything goes against the bible, our statement of faith, and should not be asking you to pay them any money.
For any other questions please contact us at email@example.com